This position will be responsible to integrate and manage all sources of customer data to a single view of the customer across online and offline channels, on Adobe Campaign v.7. This role will also coordinate the rollout of marketing campaigns (email, landing pages, SMS / MMS, retargeting) across all markets, as well as enhancement projects leveraging web apps from Adobe Campaign. Position will also serve as a key business partner to develop and implement global CRM roadmap and strategy.
Lead, analyze and supervise the implementation of new functionalities required by the user community. This includes the full project development life cycle of analyzing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting, user training of enhancements and modifications to the CRM software systems based on user requests.
For the first 12 months, this position will focus on the expansion and support of the CRM platform at Fresh, a brand of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics.
- Management of CRM technology roadmap in partnership with internal and external partners
- Accountable for data accuracy & CRM data model. Architects data integration to internal and external systems (POS, CRM, BI)
- Monitoring of all workflows that inbound data
- Campaign launches and monitoring
- Update the existing documentation and train Marketing users on Adobe Campaign (train the trainer approach) on an as-needed basis
- Supports Marketing users in their day to day activities
- Propose solutions to standardize Marketing activities and decrease complexity
- Provide business analysis and project management skills as part of project execution/
- Ability to run queries and develop data modeling to assist the business users make timely data driven insights.
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign; Ability to develop SOAP calls
- Ability to create fields, tables, workflows, modify data model, develop in Java Script / SQL
- Manages/drives CRM project portfolio and initiatives
- Previous experience in managing large scale CRM and digital related project implementations
- Knowledgeable on core Project/Program management and Agile methodologies
- Experience managing large scale SDLC and Agile projects and solutions implementations
- Insures that customer needs, concerns or complaints are understood and addressed in accordance with the organizational policy
- Drive business managers to define their needs. Draw up general functional specifications and drive/participate in the choice of a solution (software, development, etc.) in collaboration with Project Managers or BPM
- Strong Business / System analysis hands on skills: ability to formalize, analyze business requirements and assess their IT impacts and engage hands on solutions
- Development of a clienteling module as a web app of Adobe Campaign
- Creation of a delivery template to automate the retargeting via Facebook Advertising (including development of Facebook API on Adobe campaign)
- Creation of a delivery template to automate SMS campaigns with a local provider in Asia (via API)
Monitors client satisfaction of the CRM and digital services proposed by Information Services
Run Support & Management
- Day to day follow-up of all CRM and digital based systems and solutions
- Communication with business operational teams, front and back-office IT teams, and suppliers to investigate about potential problems
- Qualification and follow-up of CRM and digital issues and their corrections both regionally and centrally
- Strong ability to manage Customer Relationships and drive CRM and digital across regions - This includes the ability to establish and/or strengthen positive business relationships between the Brand and Information Services: service and results orientation, professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to identify key stakeholders / experience in managing relationships
- Ability to understand a Brand strategy, challenges and objectives including good knowledge of the luxury and/or cosmetics industry: markets, challenges, digital positioning.
- Ability to develop a strong knowledge of the brand strategy and organization and position with CRM and digital based innovation.
- Ability to understand and challenge business CRM and digital needs.
- Ability to quickly understand brand and IS&T landscape, architecture and strategy.
- In depth hands on knowledge of various technical CRM and web marketing solutions
- Hands on knowledge of Adobe Campaign, CRM databases, Analytics, Web apps, Clienteling and related Digital and eCommerce solutions
Communication and Collaboration
- Ability to talk to people at all levels of the organization.
- Capacity to adapt the level of communication and synthesis according to the audience.
- Knowledge of the CRM and IS&T state of the art in the Cosmetics and luxury industries.
Analysis and Decision Making
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to identify problems, recognize and validate significant information, making connections between data, possible causes of problems and potential hands on innovation to address; ability to investigate relevant data based on business priorities and to weighs relevance and accuracy of information.
- Strong ability to anticipate including the ability to identify opportunities in the CRM and Digital domains; ability to identify risks and investigate/engage hands on solutions to mitigate them; insure current and future awareness of technologies and trends in the CRM and digital space.
Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
Ability to develop, maintain and support client applications.
Capability to work with worldwide teams (Marketing and IT) to make sure solutions are globally coherent, well maintained, optimal for the users, monitored.
Ability to analyze issues and requests and formalize proposals and changes, their impact and workload.
Ability to work independently with little supervision and in a team with other department members, users or consultants.
Effective project management practices that insures timely cost effective and accurate reports and analytical tools.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent in IS - New technology related field
- Technical and functional knowledge of CRM, digital and e-commerce
- Knowledge of Neolane / Adobe Campaign
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Digital and e-Commerce, 2 years experience in CRM
- Must possess good communications, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agile Project Management certification; Project Management certification
- Traditional retail commerce functional processes and of system interdependencies is a plus
- Knowledge of QlikView / QlickSense POS, e-commerce