Purpose of the Role
Fresh are looking for a CRM & Loyalty Coordinator to join their Digital team based in Central London, reporting into the Ecommerce & CRM Manager
We're seeking an experienced and ambitious individual to join the Fresh digital team in an exciting newly created role of CRM & Loyalty Co-ordinator.
The role will involve designing & implementing the Fresh CRM & loyalty strategy aimed at improving customer retention, driving customer acquisition and developing the multi-channel CRM KPIs for the business. The ideal candidate will be required to work across the all department to define the CRM strategy and explore, design and build a new multi-channel loyalty programme from inception - and report regularly on its success.
The CRM & Loyalty Co-ordinator will also manage a Customer Relations Intern.
- Manage all email marketing programmes, including design, building and coding of all Fresh Emails - in line with product & marketing launches, digital campaigns and CRM & Loyalty initiatives.
- Manage the ideation, development and implementation of the Fresh CRM strategy to maximise customer engagement, retention and revenue.
- Develop the Fresh Segmentation strategy focused on driving engagement through personalisation & dynamic content, understanding consumer purchasing behaviours and increasing LTV.
- Design and develop a new multi-channel Fresh loyalty programme & define reporting & KPI's.
- Responsible for weekly & monthly campaign reporting, focusing on key metrics to drive the CRM strategy and report on customer engagement.
- Devise a set of database reports - setting core KPI's for success. (RFM, Binary, Propensity modelling)
- Champion continuous improvement of our CRM campaigns and measure the performance of all programmes.
- Pioneer the growth of the UK customer database - including reporting, in-store Kpi's, Social competitions to drive data capture, partner competitions and instore / event activations.
- Establish and maintains excellent relationships with cross-functional teams (Ecommerce, Sales & Education, Retail, Customer Services and Global CRM Team).
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Ecommerce & CRM Manager
- Develop and manage the Customer relations intern.
- Ability to interpret future trends and embed these into our CRM strategy.
- Understand the importance of GDPR compliance in all customer data projects.
- Must have experience with an ESP - ideally Adobe - be familiar and comfortable with importing and exporting data, segmenting, creating & building emails & automated campaigns and KPI reporting.
- Must be able to use Photoshop to design emails and create locally relevant content.
- Have at least 2 years' experience working as part of a CRM team.
- Proven success in researching and delivering programmes and implementing effective direct marketing communication.
- Experience implementing email strategies, planning campaigns, set up, testing, execution, reporting and optimisation.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Strategic & analytical
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills