You will be responsible for (1) the activities designed to develop our prospects into consumers - this includes optimizing and coordinating the broadcast of email marketing and campaigns as well as website personalisation. You will also be responsible for (2) the activities focused on retention, and the implementation of a Loyalty Programme that works for our Brand and its business.
Ultimately your responsibility will be to improve customer lifecycle value and to reduce the cost of acquisition of consumers.
Your role will encompass the implementation of strategies, tools and activities such as:
- Segmentation of the consumer database - in close collaboration with the BI & Analytics Manager - track the behaviour of Clos19 visitors and registered consumers (website, email, consumer care..) and gain a measure of their intent to purchase / re-purchase - in order to better target them (during campaigns) and to develop efficient nurturing programmes targeted towards their interests or situation in the purchasing funnel.
- Personalisation & Automation of consumer communications and messaging: coordinate the broadcast of emails that are wide-ranging brand messages and offers (Newsletters) as well as contextual, behaviour-based messages (Nurturing Programmes). It also includes the implementation of on-site personalisation capabilities.
- CRM Campaigns: Work closely with the Market teams to develop and execute campaigns across all channels (web, social, email..) that are specifically focused on lead generation, retention, cross-sell, up-sell...
- You will also work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager - to whom you will report - and act on learning from Online Media Campaigns and inform them with your own findings.
Education: Master's degree, preferably in marketing.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 5-7 years' experience in CRM / Digital Marketing in Luxury and/ or E-Commerce role. Relevant operational experience with at least one ESP.
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset to be result driven.
- Experienced user of excel
- Advanced experience of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- Project management skills
- Enthusiastic, humble and proactive attitude
- Detail oriented, commitment to quality and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to embrace change and proactively look for solutions in challenging situations
- Confidence in written and verbal communication, to all levels of management
- An eye for images and media, sensibility to luxury brands
At Clos19 (clos19.com) you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.