Reporting to Clos19 Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for CRM activities for Clos19 across DE, UK and US markets, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
At Clos19 you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest wines, champagnes and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to take a step into the exceptional.
The main responsibilities of the CRM Manager will be:
- Own campaigns from end to end - manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning, localization, build, execution and reporting.
- Ensure campaigns are executed to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
- Analyse the impact and performance of every campaign and channel by using Google Analytics and working closely with BI.
- Analyse Customer Journey Mapping and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan.
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics across a range of campaigns and across multiple regions.
- Writing up proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews with a monthly overall review of progress against targets.
- Work closely with other marketing channels within Clos19 to ensure key launches and partnerships are supported.
- Work closely with engagement and acquisition product teams. Analyzing and reporting the learning from every commercial push.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in CRM/Marketing in e-commerce.
- Relevant operational experience with at least one ESP
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset to be result driven.
- Experienced user of excel
- Advanced experience of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- Project management skills
- Enthusiastic, humble and proactive attitude
- Detail oriented, commitment to quality and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to embrace change and proactively look for solutions in challenging situations
- Confidence in written and verbal communication, to all levels of management
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- An eye for images and media, sensibility to luxury brands