PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Regional CRM Manager will lead, develop and work with local markets to create a consumer-centric CRM programme across the APAC region. He/she will build a strong Fresh customer experience together with the Marketing team. He/she will support overall Business and Marketing programme with insights from the CRM database. He/she will work closely to support and educate local marketing teams in running the CRM and loyalty programme across the full consumer journey. He/she will train and ensure that local market teams are fully equipped with technical know-how in drawing insights from CRM databases and on implementation of CRM communications.
Increase Consumer Engagement
- Build strong emotional connection between customers and the brand with recruit, retain and reactivate activities.
- Develop a Fresh customer experience/journey which in-line with brand equity.
- Improve customer experience online and offline and differentiate from competition.
Loyalty program management
- Lead the design, development and optimization of the loyalty programme that drives loyalty, advocacy and traffic (online/offline) to increase customer lifetime value. Align CRM programme with Global HQ, regional management team and local marketing teams.
- Support local markets in implementation & optimization of local loyalty programmes.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data & insights
- Deep dive into customer, direct marketing campaign and other relevant data to identify opportunities to inform, design and optimize marketing and CRM strategies.
- Share with local markets insights from CRM databases to help educate local markets on which data points to examine that drive business impact.
- Develop Customer Journey Mapping to analyze consumer touch-points to maximize commercial opportunities. Track data on each step in Customer Journey to drive retention and link sales.
- Set, monitor and educate on CRM KPI targets.
- Oversee and monitor the effectiveness of local CRM programmes utilizing analytical tools; identify opportunities and make recommendations to local marketing teams.
Training & support for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools & platforms
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the CRM tools & platforms and ensure that local marketing teams are well-equipped to run local CRM programmes smoothly.
- Identify required tools to support local markets in running CRM & loyalty programmes.
- Discover new functionality of tools & platforms to innovate communication strategies.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Thought Leadership
- Regularly keep track of competitive CRM programme to inform CRM programme, promotions and campaign design.
- Learn and share latest CRM technology and best practices to elevate the CRM programme.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in CRM programme planning and execution, ideally in Beauty, Fashion or other Retail sectors.
- Well-versed with data; good understanding of business intelligence and marketing analytics.
- Ability to implement customer profiling and predictive modelling to targeted consumer communications
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Broad understanding of direct and digital marketing, including Email, Direct Mail, Social, PPC, etc.
- Prior experience in loyalty programme management will be advantageous.
- Advanced use of CRM platforms and data querying software (eg. Adobe Campaign, Tableau, SQL)
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative
- Analytically minded with creative flair and interest in Beauty industry
- Instinctive commercial drive; ability to take ownership of growing sales through CRM strategies
- Keenness to learn and to innovate; self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present clear recommendations to multiple levels of management
- Regional marketing and digital team
- Market CRM, Marketing and Digital
- Central CRM, Marketing and Digital
- External: Third party vendors