CRM Strategy Ownership
- With Omnichannel Director and Brand leads, defines and structures strategy for CRM across brands, with the objective of turning consumers into brand loyalists.
- Extracts intelligence on the path to purchase from all available tools (ex: Social Media Listening, ESP, CRM, etc) such as shopper data, media consumption behavior and attitudinal data to inform CRM opportunities.
- Manages governance of consumer contact across portfolio and ensures optimal consumer contact per occasion
- Oversees and coordinates the implementation of new CRM campaign management tools inclusive of email service provider integration, frontend integration, and CRM integration with the internal IT department, third-party ecommerce providers, and email service providers.
- Oversees direct communications with consumers and plays a leading role in deciding on the CRM platforms, structures, and architecture in order to guarantee that consumer relations are carried out seamlessly across the business.
- Leads agency management from end-to-end across all brands as central point of contact and manages budget burn rate.
Yearly/Monthly/Daily Activity Calendar
- Establishes yearly calendar, including content and IT requirements to drive strategy.
- Defines rules for consumer segments and communication strategy
- Includes test-and-learn tactics to continuously learn about our consumers and identify opportunities to deliver value.
- Works with Brand Managers for the implementation of data capture across all activities and consumer engagement strategies, ranging from advising on where to include a data capture tactic on existing campaigns and ad-hoc data capture opportunities (i.e. sweepstakes) to augment database.
- Sets up triggers and basic journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to address data capture opportunities.
- Based on brand strategies, defines consumer "golden record" goal and establishes strategy for consumer profile augmentation.
- Identifies data sources for data acquisition, validates relevance with IT and CRM Director and works with data partners in consumer data augmentation
- Ensures that data is gathered consistently and constantly across activation programs and brand activities (and that the integrity of the database is maintained)
- With Content Studio and/or Brand agencies, identifies and creates/corrects baseline templates for all email communications.
- Builds monthly emails for brands using templates sourcing content with Brands and/or Content Studio with the annual strategy in mind within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Defines mailing list/segments for each email send with support from CRM agency;
- Is responsible for Litmus/format testing and email integrity.
- Runs Q&A and final "Send" with CRM agency
- Development of business-wide consumer analytics and behavioral reporting,
- Responsible for the development of consumer segmentation models along with internal and external support and based on common characteristics inclusive of consumer type, consumer behavior, and demographics.
- Drives the continuous optimization of email strategies aiming at a continuous increase of key metrics (OR, CTR, amongst other) and identifies opportunities to engage sub-segments of our consumers.
Reporting on a total CRM level, including journey, email, event and monthly newsletter performance, as well as quarterly "State of the Nation" reporting.
Languages: English, working knowledge of French a plus
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience of 3+ years is also acceptable.
Experience: A candidate for this position must have had at least 3 years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising in a fast-paced and highly competitive setting. The candidate will also have experience working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions with a specific focus on email. A suitable candidate will also have had experience in operational set-ups and development of CRM programs and campaigns.
Analytical Skills: The CRM manager also has to possess strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills. A candidate for the position must demonstrated a substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, database marketing, and email marketing.
Communication Skills: Being a highly interactive position, the CRM Manager must have excellent communication skills that will ensure effective conveyance of information and execution of duties in a cross-functional setting. The CRM Manager will also create reports and strategic proposals that will be presented to the CRM Director and, as such, the candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills that will ensure these reports and presentations are clear, concise, and convincing.
As this role interacts with consumers for gathering information on the effectiveness of CRM programs and campaigns, the CRM Manager must possess excellent communication skills that will guarantee we are able to acquire accurate information and convey this back to the business, which will be subsequently used for improvement of CRM initiatives.
- Mandatory experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud management across Email Studio, Advertising Studio (Lead Capture), Analytics Builder, Journey Builder and Audience Builder.
- Experience with Social Studio, Cloud Pages and Mobile Studio are a plus.
- Proficient in Office Suite for creating not only verbally but also visually engaging reports and presentations for CRM management, collaborating personnel, and key stakeholders.
Interpersonal Skills: The candidate for this position must be customer-service orientation, demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive, have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, have critical attention to detail, be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects, and have creative problem-solving skills.
People Skills: The CRM Manager must also have an ability to create strong, meaningful, and long-lasting relationships.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.