Position Overview :
- Develop strategy to sustain and further develop local business through deducing insights from customer profile and business analysis, propose and implement action, on-going monitoring and post campaign analysis.
- Management of Dior Customer Loyalty Program, including budget management, gift ordering & allocation strategy, and innovation CRM rewards initiation.
MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- To define the annual CRM strategy and action plan in line with local marketing strategy and global guideline.
- To plan budget spending based on the action plan.
- To manage and monitor annual budget spending according to planned monthly phrasing.
- Stock management for the membership gifts
- To work closely with Product Managers on supporting product launches, including business data analysis, plan & execute members communication and report preparation.
- To organize customer event, activity and exclusive rewards to nurture the loyalty of Dior members
BUSINESS DATA ANALYSIS
- To consolidate and analyze consumer data (both quantitative and qualitative) to derive business indication and provide related action plan to deliver CRM objectives
- To monitor the evolution of Dior consumer profile for target setting and improvement of quality of program.
- To communicate with MIS department and regional marketing team to make sure full utilization of all tools available to manage consumer data.
COMMUNICATION AND REPORTING
- To provide regular and comprehensive reports on Consumer Relationship Management data to enhance the overall effectiveness of loyal consumers program.
- Active communication to multi-functions and BC team to ensure they are well-aware of the CRM operational workflow.
- Prompt action towards potential consumer complaint to minimize potential risk to business.
- University graduate
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Customer Relationship and digital capacity, preferred with exposure to international brands / beauty industry.
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Words, Power Point)
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Strong analytical ability with strategic thinking.
- Positive with integrity and detail-oriented.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning and organizing skills with drive for results, problem solving and action-oriented
- Have understanding of consumer behaviors in beauty industry, luxury products or higher segment consumer goods