Cultivate tailor-made marketing by maintaining and improving the customer loyalty program, which should be led to extend a stable loyalty base and increase sales per loyal customer with effective redemption. Development, execution, and reinforcement of multi-channel communication with customers for long - term loyalty building. As a manager, develop a Direct report to build a strong CRM team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Loyalty Program Management
Dior Membership Program
- Prepare an annual Dior membership Program plan in compliance with Central guideline and local requirements
- Recommend creative ideas to create & upgrade all rewards, benefits and special events for loyal customers
- Develop & execute creative and targeted CRM campaigns (Magazine, Journal, Novelty Mailer and all digital actions) in conjunction with the Regional & Central CRM team and Local marketing team. Manage CRM campaigns to be aligned to the overall marketing strategy.
- Manage and utilize the customer profile and transaction data in PCD system to support Marketing and Retail strategy
- Supervise Dior membership operation such as all of CRM gift/ materials & stationery allocation, various CRM actions, communications with internal and external teams including counter, etc.
- Plan & lead VIP Pampering events in close collaboration with Marketing & Retail.
- Monitor and analyze competitor's loyalty program activities in terms of member qualification, number of members, promotions, reward program, and other activities and utilize the analysis to make Dior membership program more competitive
- Financial KPI: Plan & execute a yearly budget by operational programs based on the profitability analysis and monitor these expenses.
Customer data analysis
- Issue results of the program on a monthly basis
- Develop and improve necessary report formats and analysis criteria
- Manage the customer profiles and transaction data and provide a regular analysis based on customer segmentation to be reflected on short, mid and long-term strategic planning and implementation for marketing and sales teams: CRM campaign results, etc
- Monitor and analyses the effectiveness of all CRM actions (eg. Gift redemption, mailers, Digital & MMS actions, special sampling & GWP promotion for 2nd & 3rd purchase, reactivation, etc.) and suggest strategic direction to MKTG & other depts. upon requirement
Provide Regular & ad-hoc reports related to Clients.
- Prepare overall Dior customer status by segment, by axis and campaigns franchise/product on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis
- Prepare Dior membership status, CRM actions with results, competitors' activities report on a monthly basis
- Prepare CRM KPIs, capture sales rate, transaction by customer segment, Platinum customer status reports per counter and share to sales team
- Prepare any customer related results for regular /irregular meetings (MR meeting, CM meeting, Budget, etc)
Customer related Projects
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the Brand.
- Involve in Customer related projects lead by regional and central CRM teams
- University degree
- 5 years' experience in CRM at cosmetic/consumer goods field.
- Keen analytical skills
- Managing skills in terms of leading the CRM projects across channels, both retail & communication
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Open-minded and proactive attitude
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in English
- Native Korean Speaking is a must