- Responsible for leading, evolving and delivering the CRM strategy.
- Generate client insights for the business designed to add value and power an exceptional client experience.
- Evolve the CRM strategy ensuring it is in line with Business strategy and continually adds value and enhances the client experience.
- Evolve and refine current segmentation models and develop life-cycle campaign strategies for each user segment.
- Design and implement multi-segment, highly personalised automated email and direct mail campaigns.
- Continually monitor relevance and success of segmentation and campaigns and evolve to suit business needs.
- Lead and generate analysis on client insights to support client strategy across the business and facilitate the execution of a holistic omnichannel strategy.
- Proactively generate new reports to meet business requirements.
- Define the CRM capabilities to be underpinned by tools, and enforce client data procedures to keep high data integrity for insights, clienteling and compliance.
- Supply and manage client and prospective client data to Retail and support with data interpretation.
- Support the Retail team to drive data capture and clienteling culture across store teams globally. Be aware of industry trends and competitor brands to seek out best in class CRM campaigns and strategies.
- Experience of CRM campaign design and management
- Management experience
- Strong user of tools such as Salesforce and Excel
- Experience within Retail industry desirable
Competencies and skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to balance priorities and work flexibly
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Client-centric mindset
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good market awareness
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.