Job Title: CRM & Marketing Temp Specialist (full-time)
Location: FENDI Americas Corporate Office in New York City
Reporting to the Director of Customer Relationship Management and Digital & Print Marketing Manager, the position's main objective is to develop client knowledge, acquisition, retention and engagement through client development tools. The temp will help coordinate client development initiatives at the Americas zone level to ensure strategy is in agreement with the company's business goals.
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Run all weekly & monthly CRM reporting, commenting on results and developing action plans;
- Maximize ROI on client development tools, ie mailing and calling campaigns across 4 markets as well as gifting, in line with company investments and digital newsletters calendar. Provide call scripts and pictures, liaise with mailing house, track results, call boutiques to action if need be;
- Track client prospecting programs both in FSS and LDS / Wholesale;
- Support and quantify ROI on "In Store Moment" clientelling events;
- Follow-up with 50 stores throughout the US, Mexico, Canada & Brazil to ensure initiatives are being rolled out appropriately and bought into;
- Keep database clean and perform spot-checks;
- Perform in-store training;
- Deep-dive analysis by boutique/ market/ product categories/ shopping channels and prepare 2018 strategic customer insights.
- Create, organize, review, edit and publish regionally relevant social media content on the company's social media channels in partnership with HQ with the objective of increasing awareness, engagement and following.
- Help Marketing Manager develop and manage Influencer relationships and opportunities; work closely with PR team for sample loan coordination
- Partner with wholesale to oversee and align the usage and promotion of the FENDI brand on their platforms.
- Brief, strategize and develop print and digital advertising plans in coordination with the media agencies in each market
- Liaise and coordinate with Marketing Manager, HQ and internal teams to integrate initiatives into the marketing strategy for the Americas and maximize opportunities such as local retail marketing, added value programs, client development, acquisition and retention strategies.
- In conjunction with Marketing Manager, develop and manage regional social media and marketing calendars in collaboration with relevant departments (Digital, CRM, E-Commerce, Merchandising, etc.).
- Pull and provide weekly traffic data from Google Analytics to Marketing manager for review
Required Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Creative thinking
- Knowledge of retail business (preferably high-end luxury goods)
- Highly analytical: melding quantitative and qualitative data
- Data mining, business intelligence
- Goal orientated
- People oriented and excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Polished; a good steward for the brand
- Strong interest in Client Development and desire for a future career in luxury retailing
- Strong listening skills, willingness to learn and keen problem-solving skills
- Highly organised, proactive, resourceful and motivated - with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Digital Media experience