- Define and manage, in collaboration with the trade marketing team , the trade marketing Plan& events for retail;
- Planning and forecasting point of sales material related trade marketing activity;
- Secure the optimal Trade Marketing in-store execution in Boutiques and Dept Store;
- Analyze results from the activities carried out, ensuring adequate ROI on Trade Marketing investments;
- Organize in-store events with clients and planning visibility by clients;
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to optimize local budget (Events and Pos material);
- Support in preparation of local sales events;
- Collaborate with external agencies and scouting new ones;
- Daily interaction with adjacent departments.
- Managing Italian customer database (CRM analysis, cluster definition and segmentation of potential customers and loyal customers, creation of report);
- ROI analysis, conversion rate for all CRM activities (direct mailing, invitation, GWP);
- Support of the Trade Marketing Team for CRM projects for all clients: from national to indipendent retailers;
- Liased with CRM headquarters.
- 2-3 years of work experience, preferably within CRM, or luxury beauty business, communication agencies.
- Tenacious and results driven, with sound business judgment.
- Highly energized and motivated, high level of commitment.
- Ability to prioritize, work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Innovation attitude, commitment to teamwork, learning and development.
- Good level of English.
- Good computer skills.
- Education: Master degree in communication , trade/marketing management.