The Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) & User Experience (UX)/ User Interface (UI) Manager will be working to improve lead-generation and sales conversion rates on clients' websites through end-to-end management of the conversion optimization process. He or She will be dedicated to design a User Experience strategy :
- Accountable for improving site conversion and customer satisfaction
- Provide strategic leadership in developping data-based and consumer-centric digital storefront and website experience that encompasses world-class site engineering, information architecture, omni-channel and innovative feature/functionality/capabilities
- Partner with Brand Communication to determine site experience standards that balances global and geography needs
- Develop "site experience" life-cycle management process so that key consumer interaction points are continuously updated and improved to keep interaction on the leading edge of consumer experience
- Work with the team of consumer analytics to convert consumer insights into actionable "knowledge" and strategy.
- Identify, design and implement necessary improvements to support new business opportunities, based on identified consumer insights.
- Design, plan and execute A/B testing cycles as well as user testing sessions to both assess potential improvements of desired consumer experience changes and detect further insights on consumer behavior.
- Establish strong collaborative working relationships with internal constituents, especially IT and Brand Communication.
- 5+ years of experience in E-Commerce Experience Design.
- 3+ Experience in the Luxury industry (User Experience in Luxury)
- Experience in working for global multinationals at corporate level.
- Ability to drive the websites development phases (strategy, concepting, visual design, interaction design, production).
- Deep experience defining target experiences that map to consumer needs in a way that is brand conscious and highly usable.
- Understanding of web development techniques
- Strong Knowledge of most popular web analytics tools and A/B testing tools
- Profound knowledge of local User Experience Regulatory requirements (e.g. ADA in USA)
Internal stakeholders : Brand Communication & IT
External stakeholders : Agencies