Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, you are the Connected watch expert for the international Customer Care teams. You lead the overall support given to our Connected watch customers worldwide, and contribute to establish a seamless global customer service, tailored to a rapidly growing clientele.
Your main missions are:
- As the Connected watch expert :you make sure that all the Connected requests are solved in a timely manner, ensure that information given to customers is accurate and meet the brand standards
- You coordinate technical issues processing directly with our Connected devices product team to ensure a fast resolution.
- Participate to the improvement of the tool: manage the access of the team members to the ticketing tool and provide regular training, suggest improvements and best practices.
- Improve the support competencies of Customer Care and boutiques staff: Establish worldwide standardized answers, share best practices among the teams and increase their knowledge through regular mailing on current bugs, update the FAQ etc.
- As a team coordinator, your role is to engage and energize support teams to deliver service that delights customers,
- Handle a global reporting and carry out actions to enhance the support performance.
Graduated with a master degree in a relevant field, you have already acquired work experience ideally in the tech industry, with a customer-focused culture. You demonstrate interest for wearables.
You are fluent in French and English.
Self-starter with a can-do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment and to show leadership. Agile, adaptable, energetic, and driven for results, you have also strong organizational and analytic skills, including the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements. Team player, you are known for your excellent communication & interpersonal skills.