The Customer Operations Analyst oversees and conducts all functions pertaining to distributor order placement and processing within their designated regional market. This position works proactively with each distributor, providing guidance, direction and partnership to ensure that optimal order quantities, timing, and logistics efficiencies are maximized. The COA serves as the single point of contact for the region's distributors, providing analysis, insight and problem solving pertaining to sales forecasting, order placement, delivery, logistics, etc.
Order Processing and Analysis
- Build and maintain proactive partnerships with distributors, providing guidance and direction to plan monthly order flow.
- Partner with regional sales and finance teams to understand forecasts and seasonal commercial strategies, and apply data to order planning.
- Review and analyze product availability to determine optimum mix and flow of goods, communicating seasonal offerings, VAP, new products, vintage change programs, etc. to distributors, and make recommendations to adjust orders as necessary.
- Analyze orders to ensure alignment with consumption vs. target plans, and to maximize depletion; and provide analysis to the Director of Customer Operations and regional stakeholders.
- Review and optimize route to market for all orders; evaluate and implement efficiencies pertaining to sourcing (warehouse vs. direct import) and order exceptions (out of stock, delivery blocks, allocation issues, credit holds, etc.).
- Maintain knowledge of fulfillment logistics, including transit times and state-specific alcohol transportation laws, and apply data to order planning.
- Ensure distributor POs are submitted on time and process all orders thoroughly and accurately, according to MHUSA policies and guidelines, validating sourcing and pricing.
- Verify successful, accurate delivery of all orders and resolve issues as necessary.
- Serve as the single point of contact and provide comprehensive customer service to distributors, trade marketing, customs brokers, carriers and third-party warehouses.
- Plan and lead bi-weekly calls with distributors and regional stakeholders to review all topics related to order processing.
- Maintain open and regular communication with distributors to continually review order status, open allocations, VAP status, supply and logistics constraints, sales goals, etc.
- Disseminate critical customer-related needs and information to appropriate business stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of the region's sales programming and marketing activities, and provide recommendations for ways in which Customer Operations can support business and sales goals.
Bachelor's degree required; Operations Management or Logistics degree preferred
5 years of order processing experience
Experience working with distributors
Wines and spirits 3-tier system experience preferred
Strong understanding of supply chain mechanics, preferably with knowledge of importing/distribution in the U.S.
Strong systems knowledge and acumen, including Excel, SAP, data reporting systems (Cognos & Click), and planning tools (Anaplan)
Ability to work independently, with limited direction
Ability to set and adjust priorities
Customer service focused
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Role based in Irvine, California.
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.