LVMH PERFUMES & COSMETICS
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy, Acqua di Parma, Guerlain, and newer brands with strong potential like Kenzo Parfums, Fresh, and Make Up For Ever.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics invites you today to join its North America teams.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics is part of the LVMH Group.
The Customer Order Processing Representative will process order processing operations for fresh. As a member of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics, the Customer Order Processing Representative will manage retailers' and customers' orders in order to provide a seamless order process and client experience, whether with a retail partner or customer. As a key cross-functional partner to the fresh North America teams such as Sales Development, the Customer Order Processing Representative is a clear and effective communicator with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure proper flow of orders between systems (Sync : EDI, AX ERP, Scale WMS)
- Monitor EDI orders, internal order system, order mailbox, enter manual orders
- Review open orders for holds & errors (credit hold, inventory hold, price error, quota, short dates etc...)
- Monitor "close to cancel" orders, adjust cancel dates as needed
- Fill CS scorecard (OTIF) & report on gaps
- Ensure communication to brands regarding their orders in case of delay, short window
- Process claims requests and follow up actions
What you will learn in the first 6 months:
- Comprehensive knowledge of systems and data tools utilized by Fresh
- Fluency in Fresh reporting and tracking
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including Operations, Demand Planning, Customer Service to drive the business forward
What you will achieve in 12 months:
- Ability to adjust and recognize priorities
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Track and manage KPIs related to brand growth strategy
Reports to the Customer Management Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least one year of customer order management experience
- Experience in direct to retail environment
- Very strong analytical skills
- Well-organized and able to multi-task effectively
- Ease with large databases and numbers
- Advanced Excel & office suite skills
- Willingness to find core problems
- Experience with inventory management
- Excellent communication skills for coordination with all departments and France,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft AX and Scale WMS or ability to learn it quickly
- Fluency or working knowledge of French is preferred
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment