Customer Relations Intern
Fresh are looking for a Customer Relations Intern to join their team based in Central London.
Main Responsibilities: As the Fresh UK Customer Relations Intern, reporting into the CRM & Loyalty co-ordinator you will be the main point of contact for customer queries for the UK business, supporting not only the digital team by assisting customers with their orders and online queries but also providing the vital link between Fresh and the customers in-store.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in both verbal and written English, be highly organised, work well under pressure and most of all strive to deliver and maintain a first class customer service experience.
UK Customer Service Management
- Manage the Fresh UK customer service portal providing both excellent and timely responses to all queries and problems for both online and in-store
- Manage returns, customer refunds, and any and all problems relating to UK e-commerce orders
- Maintain and build upon the existing relationship with Fresh's domestic and non-domestic courier to ensure all KPIS are met and that issues and claims are raised within a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain customer services tracker and other relevant reports such as refunds and returns trackersCreate and maintain a head-office sampling scheme whereby customers enquiring about samples receive free samples in the post with a bespoke online offer
- Carry out daily check-ups on both the Fresh online ordering platform and stock management system
- Communicate with global distribution manager on any global stock issues and or system problems that may affect UK Ecommerce orders
- Liaise with the sales and operations team in order to establish stock availability and pre-empt any issues that might affect customers ordering online
- Manage relationship with Fresh E-commerce Warehouse.
- Coordinate and maintain all stock for Point of sale material and samples in line with digital marketing & e-commerce strategy and the wider trade marketing calendar
- Organise and co-ordinate delivery and inventory of Fresh UK e-commerce mailers, inserts and other packaging supplies
- When required, contribute and attend any team events.
- General administrative responsibilities relating to the wider Digital team such as updating planners and giving feedback on current processes
- Creating presentations and reports to present to the rest of the Fresh UK internal team and externally