Customer Service Advisor (Full Time, Permanent)
Competitive salary, bonus, pension, life cover and private healthcare
TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future. Our slogan DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it's a mindset!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Aftersales Customer Service team.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and information to TAG Heuer clients. It is essential that you're able to handle all calls and emails with empathy and professionalism.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of TAG Heuer products (training will be provided).
- Offering a pro-active and high standard of service. Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure clients experience a level of service in line with brand values.
- Handling challenging customers and being able to provide them with detailed information in a professional manner.
- Effective use of our in-house database and systems to ensure we maintain accurate records.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments. This will enable you to obtain the correct information required to feedback to clients with relation to turnaround times, repair costs and technical information.
- You will be working alongside a large team, so as well as using initiative and working on your own, you'll need to be a strong team player and assist the development of the team when necessary.
- Being flexible and supporting all areas of customer service in times of absence.
- Previous experience of working within a telephone-based customer service or aftersales role
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Appreciation of luxury service and brand values
What you can expect from us:
Competitive salary, pension, life cover, private healthcare and a dedicated internal training programme to guide you through your career and make the most of your talent.
If you like challenges, innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and working with striking people, we would love to hear from you.