- Liaise with Commercial Executives to ensure orders are processed and shipped to Travel Retail customers timely.
- Liaise with 3PL to ensure timely picking/packing/labeling and delivery of orders.
- Liaise with Supply Planning team to ensure optimum product availability in warehouse and order fulfillment.
- Issue invoices & other shipping documents to customers.
- Assist team leader and management with any special projects assigned and provide backup to the team when necessary.
- Work within agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations whenever possible.
- Communicate discrepancies/issues to team leader when necessary.
- Minimum Degree in Logistics, Business or related discipline.
- Around 5 years of customer service experience, preferably in customer goods or luxury retail industry.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast changing and demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written & oral communication skills.
- Sensitive to customers' needs.
- Fast learner who has initiative and driven.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Able to work in office at Pioneer (company transport provided at Boonlay, Jurong East, Outram)