LVMH Watches & Jewelry is a division of the world leader in luxury group - Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH). Since its creation in 1987, LVMH has comprised a unique portfolio of over 70 prestigious brands that create high quality products and is the only player present simultaneously in five major luxury sectors: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry and Selective Retailing. To join LVMH is to integrate an academy of talents to contribute, together, to the Future of Tradition.
Attached to the LVMH group, the Watches and Jewelry division has a portfolio of exceptional watch and Jewellery brands such as TAG Heuer, Zenith, Hublot, Fred, Chaumet & Bvlgari. In order to support the growth of our subsidiary and complement our teams, we are looking for our future:
Customer Service Executive
To provide a quality after sales service in a professional and expeditious manner by:
- Managing After Sales Customer Interaction by generating good encounters and service-oriented process.
- Taking care of After Sales phone call enquiry
- Applying Customer Oriented Strategy working hand in hand with the retail team
- Optimizing of Service Administration Process
- All administration work must be transpired to SAV office for appropriate updates and follow up
- To perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Management.
- At least 2 years of face to face customer service experience from retail operations. Preferably gained from luxury watch retail industry.
- Rigor, reliability, dynamism, reactivity, flexibility, autonomy, organization and discretion are essential
- Sensitive to the world of luxury and task oriented towards excellence.
- The mastery of English is imperative (oral / written)
- Proficient in computer skills - MS Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint