General Purpose of the Position:
To provide internal support for the Custom Division by assuming responsibility for order related administrative tasks from showroom organization to customer service. Work closely with the Custom Sales team to maximize service levels and assist in daily operations.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
- Manage the daily communication between overseas mill & customers.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries, follow-up, developing and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Follow up and verification of all purchase orders, up-dating seasonal sample & production order spreadsheets, order confirmations, RGA and allowances, notifying customers' delivery status and finally giving shipping instructions.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Manage showroom organization. Constant monitoring of maintenance of showroom.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of reports.
- Assume Customer Service responsibilities and provide back up support upon absence of representative.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to develop annual sales forecasts, budgets, and production schedules.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong computer skills - spreadsheet proficient
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong determination and motivation
- Knowledge and basic understanding of operations, inventory and all activities in relation to sales.
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Fluent in Italian is preferred.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- AS400 / iSeries