What responsibilities will you have?
The Commercial Team at Moet Hennessy Europe (London HQ) is looking for a dynamic and diligent analyst in charge of processing and interpreting the Data collected from different sources into concrete Business actions. The Analyst will provide Commercial, Marketing, Controlling and IT teams, as well as european local Markets, with insights, learnings and research results to nurture and drive informed and pragmatic decisions.
The candidate must have outstanding analytical skills to interpret the business needs and translate them into operational requirements. The role requires strong data management and data analysis skills as the platform to deliver strong business growth, and excellent communication skills to drive daily contact with business stakeholders.
- Acquire data from different data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques when relevant and provide ongoing reports
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements
- Create briefs, conduct Market analysis, opportunity studies and Business cases (incl. ROI, SWOTs) to launch new initiatives adhering to the Business Priorities and Strategy and understanding technical constraints.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years working experience as a data analyst, preferably in the w&s or FMCG industry
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Solid knowledge and proven working experience of Excel, Data Visualisation tools such as QlikSense/PowerBi/Looker/Tableau, SQL, ERP systems (SAP SD)
- Knowledge of programming such as VBA, R or Python is a plus
- Experience with data analysis related to eBusiness / online shopping / eRetail
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and creative approach to problems
- Fluent English
What opportunities can we offer to you?
You will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and creative environment, where you will be encouraged to develop your entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit. You will work with and learn from some of the most knowledgeable people in the wines & spirits industry, and you'll have access to training and learning tools to become a great ambassador for our brands.
You'll be exposed to career growth opportunities as well as mobility opportunities across countries and within the group brands, and you'll also receive a very competitive benefits package.
Recruitment Privacy Notice (please copy and paste in your browser to read it):