- To represent CRM data and analytic hub, provide analysis and diagnosis based on business requests.
- To lead in data excellence approach with business understanding.
- Manage end-to-end data analytics initiative & strategies to support senior CRM manager, aligned with toplined CRM strategy, including data acquisition, enrichment and application.
- Meet business data analytics requirements of different layer of the organization timely (management/operational view) and develop detailed dashboard and report tree.
- Identify data growth opportunities and business issues.
- Generate valuable consumer insights and implications for business.
- Work with teammate to design, execute, optimize and evaluate data-driven performance campaigns, in EC, Omni/O2O, and online/offline channels.
- Create strong collaborative relationships with CRM agency & internal/global IT partners, ensuring high quality/efficiency of work.
- Ensure data governance in MHDC.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
Professional experience & know how:
- Experienced in data analysis, business analytics & insights development, preferably in luxury and cosmetics industry.
- Strong ability and knowledge to organize data, analyze information and draw powerful insights to solve business needs.
- Familiar with current ecosystem and mainstream touch point, data knowledge of digital transformation, digital marketing (like mini-program, social, etc.)
- Deep understanding of data governance and architecture principal.
Technical & management skills:
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong learning ability.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Good team spirit.
- Able to bear certain work pressure.