Support new initiatives that drive sales growth and market share of the North America E-Business. This role will lead the development of database marketing analytics, segmentation analysis, and other analytical techniques to improve consumer understanding and deliver strategy and insights that drive acquisition, repeat and retention.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track, analyze, and report on customer KPI metrics for E-Commerce, E-Retail, CRM, and Loyalty.
- Conduct an in-depth program evaluation annually to drive performance and improve customer experience. Coordinate with all business functions to meet brand standards, industry best practice, and legal compliance.
- Research and analyze business trends, internal data (various sources), external industry data & customer behavior data to identify opportunities & best practices.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly business insights informed by competitive and industry trend reports.
- Analyze and report sales on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis to track overall e-business sales performance (sales, traffic & conversion), including the impact of digital programs.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and develop dashboards for advanced data interpretation for evergreen
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Manage the distribution of Loyalty program reporting and status to executive stakeholders.
- Manage the distribution of weekly, monthly, and seasonal E-Business & CRM reporting and status to stakeholders.
- Optimize dashboards and data output from proprietary and licensed data sources.
- Report on sales numbers and recap product mix positions on a weekly basis.
- Collate all information and update monthly Management reports.
- Conduct ad hoc reporting on business, stock, and customer service metrics.
- Liaise with cross-functional partners on detailed Google Analytics reporting, including all site metrics and conversion data.
- Champion customers' and stakeholders' needs throughout program execution, ensuring that what is delivered meets the stated goals and objectives.
- Oversee some project management of larger roadmap projects and/or vendors.
- Work on other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with Media agencies to ensure campaign tracking following Dior's tagging guideline.
- Report to Headquarters potential website tracking bugs and identify the roots of issues.
- Define the website tagging improvements for data collection enrichment.
Data-Visualization & Reporting
- Help to define Campaigns KPIs (tactical) and set up custom reports.
- Set up strategy for dashboards for executive management and operational teams.
- Participate in Management meetings for performance communications.
- Conduct Ad-Hoc Website performance analysis for future User Experience optimizations.
- Conduct deep-dive Acquisition performance analysis for Media budget allocation optimizations. Challenge the Media and Search agencies.
Conversion Rate Optimization
- Collaborate with headquarters in defining the right AB Testing approaches/strategy for website E-Commerce experience optimizations.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of working experience in CRM as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or related analytical field required; Master's degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to deliver accurate data analysis reporting with recommendations on how data should be utilized to impact sales
- Expertise in click and drag analytic tools (such as Neolane), data visualization tools (Tableau), Cognos, and digital marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Ability to conceptualize business issues, formulate hypotheses, gather results, analyze data, and make appropriate recommendations for change
- Proficient in developing high quality, reusable, and scalable analytics supporting a wide variety of customer and business outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to synthesize large sets of data to draw out actionable insights
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong project management ability; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives, and delivering key insights on analytical questions in a timely manner
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Fluent in English, French preferred