The position is based in Rome. The candidate will join FENDI Big Data Team to develop solutions in an international and agile team by leveraging machine learning models. You will have the opportunity to derive actionable customer insights with primary focus on customer personalization and omni-channel customer journey.
- Institutionalize machine learning models end to end in production as well as integrate models with endpoint facing systems, e.g. DMP, campaign targeting, CRM, eCommerce, etc.
- Present actionable insights to internal stakeholders, and create detail operational plan to fulfill the model execution;
- Define business testing plan and method to measure tangible business results;
- Work with FENDI Data Team to adopt state-of-the-art machine learning methods and data mining methodologies to drive business decisions;
- Implement reinforcement learning to help business operations;
- Create continuously self-learning algorithms to support customer journey.
- Advanced degree (PhD or Masters) in an analytical or technical field, e.g. mathematics, OR, AI, CS/CE;
- 2/4 years' experience in a similar role, preferred background: retail, financial banking, automotive, telco, energy industry;
- CRM/eCRM, E-commerce marketing and merchandising experience;
- Strong Python skills
- Managing personalization methods in digital channels;
- Experience using open source toolkits, e.g. NLP, computer vision, deep learning, distributed graph, mixture network, etc.;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, strong attention to detail and "hands on" approach;
- Fluent Italian and proficient English level;
- Strong curiosity on data and insights. Design exploratory analytical methods to continue identify business opportunities by iterative discovery process.