Passionné (e) par la Data, vous contribuez par vos missions/analyses/inputs... aux réflexions que mènent actuellement les équipes pour proposer une expérience client unique, pour développer le business, etc ... Vous êtes véritablement au cœur des enjeux actuels de notre Maison.
Vous rejoignez une des équipes du LV Lab qui regroupe des compétences scientifiques, techniques, digitales... et organisée en mode agile!
More détails on the job ....
Our Data mission is to harness and apply data, analytics and algorithms (AI) at every opportunity, to serve a unique and trust-based customer experience, and to inspire and support all of our trades.
We gather in our datalake (One Data platform) several sources of data: transactional and CRM data on our customers, behavioral data tracked on LV.com and our mobile app (Visits, Pages views, clicks...), posts on social networks, IOT data.
Our platform One Data has been built in collaboration with startup companies specialized in Big Data and deep learning. It is based on cutting edge technologies (Hadoop and Spark for instance).
You will join a flat team, part of the Lab of Louis Vuitton, combining science and engineering, working in an agile way with quick iterations.
As a Data Scientist, you will directly contribute to:
- Understand our customers and their behaviors across our touchpoints, including IOT, in running deep and relevant analysis.
- Enhance LV services offered to our clients in identifying and injecting high-value insights into marketing processes.
- Use the techniques and algorithms best suited for our challenges (purchase intents detection, potential customers value, products recommendations, ...): predictive models, machine learning algorithms, deep learning.
- Work on a new type of search engine based on question answering algorithms and NLP.
- Set up a personalization engine on our website.
- Define and develop new services in our chatbot virtual advisor.
- Integrate, maintain and develop the models in production.
- Measure and analyze the added value of machine learning in our process.
- Define and collect new data sources, included new types of data (pictures, voice, ...).
- Improve our working environments (tools and methods) and facilitate collaboration
You will also provide expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across our organization.
Education: Ph.D. or Master's Degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning or a related quantitative discipline
Experience and skills:
Expérience : At least 3 years of work experience as a Data Scientist
Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, recommendation and optimization algorithms
Expert in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets in environment such as Hadoop and nosql database.
Deep knowledge of Python and SQL language. Scala / Spark a plus
Experience with Data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, ZoomData
Collaborative, facilitator, business oriented
You possess a best-in-class analytical skillset with both a strong attention to detail and the ability to step back to see the bigger picture
Innovation, sensitivity to Luxury Area.
Language : English Fluent
Ability to work in multi cultural environment
You excel at making complex concepts simple and easy to understand by those around you.
Excellent listening capabilities
Innovative, curious, and thought leadership
Flexibility and ability to manage several cross functional projects