Supporting the Demand and Distribution Planning Manager on demand and distribution activities: sales forecasting and stock planning for seasonal and permanent collections, local and regional rebalancing processes, depletion process for all the Fendi Asia Pacific Markets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate with Worldwide Supply Chain, Regional Merchandising and Logistics to maximize sales while optimizing stock in the Region for Seasonal and Permanent products.
- Monitor inventory by supervising the target stock level in the stores, reviewing and adjusting according to seasonality and evolving trends
- Handle stock replenishment and direct to stores process, ensure the orders generated from replenishment system match store needs
- Monitor deliveries to meet target launch dates, customer's requirements, special event and new store opening schedule
- Collaborate with Merchandising team to review, revise and adapt plans to maximize the Regional Sell Through
- Promptly monitor shortages and overstock situation implementing stock rebalancing at Store and Market level
- Coordinate the Depletion Stock Process with Markets and Logistics
- Work closely with global and local team to ensure effective communication and proper workflow according to global guidelines and standard.
- Prepare and update analysis reports for management performance review
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in supply chain, demand and distribution and/or merchandise planning, in Retail or Wholesale business, preferably in Luxury Fashion Industry
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Retail KPI
- Excellent organization skills, detail orientated and ability to multitask
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Excel, Access and Power BI are a Must)
- Detail minded and sensitive to numbers
- Performance Driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken English