The position is based in our HQ in Rome & part of Central Supply Chain organization. The Demand Planning and Distribution team is looking for an experienced Planner to manage downstream Supply Chain activities.
- Manage worldwide inventory, optimizing product availability and Sell through
- Ensure steady availability on permanent & cross seasonal products (demand planning, reorder planning, defining the model stock, market replenishment, monitor distribution up to stores)
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Optimize Sell through with Rebalancing proposals
- Close teamwork with Merchandising and Product teams to set up coordinated actions on sales forecasts, inventory level and reorders to support the business
- Act as the key contact for all regional teams, supporting retail needs with ad hoc reporting or concrete actions on inventory planning
- Ensure a smooth collaboration with Logistic teams in central warehouse to coordinate spot actions to speed up / prioritize flows of priority merchandise
- Be able to challenge and propose improvements on the existing processes.
- Masters Degree in Engineering
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position, preferably within the luxury/fashion industry
- Excellent command of Excel; knowledge of Anaplan is a plus
- Proven Supply Chain and Demand planning experience
- Strong analytical skills, precision and proactive approach
- Continuous improvement attitude, flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Team working skills with the ability to interact with cross-functional and local teams
- Fluency in English and Italian; French is a plus.