The position is based in our HQ in Rome & part of Central Supply Chain organization. The Demand Planning and Distribution team is looking for an experienced Planner to manage downstream Supply Chain activities.
- Manage worldwide inventory, optimizing product availability and Sell through.
- Close teamwork with Merchandising and Product teams to set up coordinated actions on sales forecasts, inventory level and reorders to support the business.
- Ensure steady availability on permanent & cross seasonal products (demand planning, reorder planning, defining the model stock, market replenishment, monitor distribution up to stores).
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Act as the key contact for all regional teams, supporting retail needs with ad hoc reporting or concrete actions on inventory planning.
- Ensure a smooth collaboration with Logistic teams in central warehouse to coordinate spot actions to speed up / prioritize flows of priority merchandise.
- Optimize Sell through with Rebalancing proposals.
- Being able to challenge and propose improvements on the existing process.
KPIs to follow:
- Availability rate
- Stock Coverage
- Set up fulfillment
- Target stock level
- Master Degree in Engineering.
- Experienced (4-5 years in similar positions).
- Experience in luxury/fashion business a plus.
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain.
- Strong analytical skills, master on Excel.
- Anaplan knowledges is a plus.
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Enthusiastic about teamwork.
- Fluent in English or Italian, ideally both; French a plus.