The position is based in our HQ in Rome & part of Central Supply Chain organization. The Demand Planning and Distribution team is looking for a Planner to manage downstream Supply Chain activities.
- Manage worldwide inventory, optimizing product availability and Sell through;
- Close teamwork with Merchandising and Product teams to set up coordinated actions on sales forecasts, inventory level and reorders to support the business;
- Ensure steady availability on permanent & cross seasonal products (demand planning, reorder planning, defining the model stock, market replenishment, monitor distribution up to stores);
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results;
- Ensure a smooth collaboration with Logistic teams in central warehouse to coordinate spot actions to speed up / prioritize flows of priority merchandise.
- Master Degree in Engineering;
- Experienced (1-2 years in similar positions);
- Experience in luxury/fashion business a plus;
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain;
- Strong analytical skills, master on Excel;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Italian; French a plus.