The position is based in our HQ in Rome & part of Central Supply Chain organization. The Demand Planning and Distribution team is looking for a Planner to manage downstream Supply Chain activities for the entire Woman Accessories business.
- Support the Team in managing worldwide inventory, optimizing product availability and Sell trough
- Close teamwork with Marketing and Merchandising to set up coordinated actions on inventory and reorders to support the business
- Ensure steady availability on permanent product (demand planning, reorder planning, defining the model stock, market replenishment)
- Be the contact for all Regional Teams, supporting retail needs with ad hoc reporting or concrete actions on inventory planning
- Ensure a smooth collaboration with Logistic Teams in central warehouse to coordinate spot actions to speed up flows of priority merchandise
- Be able to challenge and propose improvements on the existing process.
- Degree in Engineering
- 1/2 years of previous working experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain
- Strong analytical skills, master on Excel
- Fluent in English or Italian, ideally both; French a plus
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity
- Enthusiastic about team work
- Experience in luxury/fashion business a plus