The Demand & Inventory Planning Intern, supports the WW Demand & Inventory Function in running periodical reports for the Retail & Wholesale channels, mainly related to stock and sales forecasting and KPI analysis.
He/she will also supports all the activities of the Demand and Inventory planning team.
- Provides analysis & reporting for Top Management on the main Demand & Inventory KPIs: Service Levels, Stock In , Stock Out, Overstock
- Supports the Demand & Inventory Planning team activities, with the aim of optimizing the stock at every logistic level (Central Warehouse, Regional Warehouses, Stores WW)
- Interaction with the Wholesale Channel for replenishment requests
- Supports the Demand & Inventory Planning Team in cross projects and activities requested by Top Management
Skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor/ Master's in Management Engineering, Business Administration
- Strong analytical skills and propensity for planning and reporting
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel, etc.) and reporting tools (i.e. Business Object)
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Precision, proactivity, problem solving skills, ability to combine big picture thinking with detail orientation