The Demand & Inventory Planning Intern will support the Demand and Inventory planning team in the replenishment, allocation and stock transfer activities, in accordance with the guidelines of the Central Merchandising Team and the Forecasting and Allocation Manager
- In charge of operational activities related to Essenziali & Packaging Distribution to the regions
- In charge of operational activities related to Intra Region Stock Transfers and Stock Rebalancing
- Interaction with the Central Merchandising Team for Order Input and Stock distribution to the Regions.
- Interaction with the Forecasting and Allocation Manager for Order Input and Stock distribution & optimization for in Season Reassortments and Free Stock Ditribution.
- Supports the Demand & Inventory Planning team activities, with the aim of optimizing the stock at every logistic level (Central Warehouse, Regional Warehouses, Stores WW)
- Support the analysis & reporting for Stock and Distribution KPIs: Service Level, Month OH, Stock Out, Overstock
Skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor/ Master's in Management Engineering, Business Administration
- Strong analytical skills and propensity for planning and reporting
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel, etc.) and reporting tools (i.e. Business Object)
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Precision, proactivity, problem solving skills, ability to combine big picture thinking with detail orientation