Supporting the European Supply Chain function by being in charge of the Regional demand quality, consolidating forecasts, and proposing appropriate actions to achieve business goals.
- Understand business stakes and supply drivers to accurately build the demand.
- Use market intelligence and business understanding to provide excellent forecast quality.
- Understand the statistic models used to be able to challenge findings and adjust statistical forecasts accordingly.
- Understand and appropriately adopt both the Demand Driven logic and tool to replenish product.
- Define the product buffer sizes and check the supply is matching the demand.
- Anticipate and assess the impacts of unexpected events on demand and sales on the planning horizon.
- Control and adjust introduction strategy and cannibalization, products trends, end of life products, special Manage seasonality and campaigns roll-out to finalise the Forecast output.
- Guarantee the consistency between forecasts and Sales/Financial targets.
- Support the implementation of demand management strategies and processes.
- Split the forecast into channels, regions, and appropriate categories.
- Share and validate the data with European markets.
- Publish appropriate indicators
- Decode codes sent by Sales in the markets in order to better understand the international trade flows in and out of our Region.
- Provide a relevant analysis based on results found and back it up by partnering with the Finance team.
- Run the forecast process: gather, analyse and validate data, execute statistical modeling software as well as replenishment
- Set appropriate products and tool parameters, as well as algorithm selection.
- Formalise the forecast know-how and documentation
- Be responsible for evolutions on tools, processes, models considering state of art.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Engineering Degree
- Major in mathematics/ statistics
- Forecasting certification is a plus
- Fluent English
- French is a plus
- 1 year minimum previous work experience is a plus
Start Date 1st July
Candidates must hold EU citizenship and be between 18 - 28 years old to be eligible for the VIE program