- Define sales forecasts for existing products, collecting, checking and analysing all necessary information in order to increase forecasting accuracy and improve service level
- Collaborate with Marketing Department on new products forecasting and act as pivot in order to integrate it in the global forecast, improving novelties forecasting methods.
- Manage phase-in and phase-out implications on forecast and cannibalization of novelties on existing products.
- Share validated results with Supply Chain Planning teams in order to define both production and distribution plans
- Support the manager in the monthly and quarterly demand reviews and proactively prepare the monthly forecast meeting.
- Provide weekly sales reports and general analysis, in order to support management decisions and react in time with forecast adjustments
- Define and monitor KPI's related to demand planning and actual sales (forecast accuracy).
- Implement gap analysis between forecasts and sales, identify causes and propose solutions for improvement.
- Review and update forecasting models according to distribution channels and business needs.
- Define in detail the sales forecast plan by area and channel
- Proactively maintain and improve the Forecasting tool.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- Engineering degree, or degree in statistics or equivalent education would be an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in Demand Planning
- Knowledge of main operational/logistics flows and procedures
- Knowledge of planning techniques and models
- Quantitative data analysis
- Simulation and scenario analysis/handling
- Statistics techniques
- MS office
- Fluent in English, French or Italian is a plus
- Projects ownership
- Planning & Organization
- Operational Effectiveness
- Initiative & Flexibility
You must be legally entitled to work in Ireland