About This Opportunity
This year is 120th years anniversary for RIMOWA and we are excepting company growth by establishing new values as a "lifestyle brand" with fun and innovative ideas as well as continuously evolving our identity. One example of the new movements is collaborating with other brands such as Supreme and Off-White.
Rimowa is looking for a Demand Planner who can contribute the company's development by providing accurate sales forecast and analysis,and managing and moving inventories in the most efficient way.
Various career paths are available both at RIMOWA or with different brands within the LVMH group.
・Logistics & Supply Chain Manager of the company
・Logistics & Supply Chain Manager position in other LVMH Group brands
・Increase responsibilities in line with growth of the company
Report to Logistics & Supply Chain Manager, RIMOWA Japan
- Sales Forecasting to maximize the sales / minimize local buffer stock
- Interact with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Perform forecast accuracy analysis - Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly. Document and analyze key drivers of forecast accuracy variances.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Analyze sales history and forecasts to make ordering decisions
- Set the automatic replenishment's minimum stock quantity per SKU for new opening store / maintenance & adjustment of the minimum stock quantity per SKU / Store based on the sales / stock situation of stores
- Education: University degree or higher
- Native level Japanese and Business level English
- At least 3 years of Inventory forecasting / Planning experience
- Analytical / logical skills
- Must have expert level understanding and experience with MS Excel
Founded in Cologne in 1898, RIMOWA has been redefining travel. From vintage wood to classic aluminium to high-tech polycarbonate, we have never stopped looking for ways to make travel better and striving to inspire sophisticated travelers to discover new horizons.