The position is based in our HQ in Rome. The candidate will report to the Merchandise Planning & Distribution Manager and will contribute to design and to develop new Anaplan functionalities.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons;
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results;
- Interact with Product, Merchandising and Finance Teams to support Budget by line definition;
- Interact with Central Merchandising and Zones to understand and adjust demand forecast drivers for both Permanent and Cross Seasonal.
- Design and implement target Anaplan functionalities with current Demand Planning Team;
- Detail functional specifications collecting business requirements;
- Interact with IS&T Team for solution development;
- Perform required tests and validate final solution;
- Train the users to Anaplan functionalities;
- Integrate new business requirements and ensure the development of associated functionalities.
- Master degree in Engineering;
- 2-3 years related experience in an international environment;
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytics, forecasting methods;
- Knowledge of Demand Planning software such as Anaplan, TM1, etc.;
- Detail oriented and commitment to building high-quality solutions;
- Excellent analytical skills, teamwork and problem solving attitudes;
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Fluency in English. French is a plus.