The mission of this position is to carry out product demand planning according to Brazil's needs and take care of delivery (logistics).
- Management of planning, purchasing, foreign trade and logistics areas;
- Carry out the importation of finished products in accordance with commercial needs, ensuring stocks aligned with demand, aiming at optimizing inventory turnover;
- Forecast x follow-up performed;
- Control proper distribution to stores (quantities, periods and products);
- Control of stock levels (TA and stores);
- Management and control of sales planning, purchasing, logistics, and foreign trade KPIs;
- Responsible for controlling activities related to logistics operations (inbound and outbound);
- Management of logistics (outsourced);
- Management of e-commerce inventory levels;
- Plan the launch of new products in partnership with the sales team and MKT;
- Budget elaboration and its revisions in partnership with the commercial and financial team;
- Meetings with the French planning team to discuss demand, KPIs and supply chain strategies.