MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Represent and support the SVP of Finance & Operations and the SVP of Human Resources with communications, expense management, and general team/office support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage the day-to-day sensitive and confidential business activities of the Executive.
· Demonstrate the ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive proprietary information with discretion.
· Schedule meetings and maintain the Executive's daily and long-term calendar in a manner that provides the most effective use of the Executive's time and prioritizes business needs.
· Evaluate and screen incoming calls independently for priority, resolution, routing, or response in the most professional manner.
· Prioritize and handle independently internal and external correspondence, including determining whether to directly answer correspondence, where, in their judgment, the Executive's attention is not required, drafting proposed replies, and/or routing to others in the company.
· Prioritize and execute travel arrangements (both domestic and international) to best facilitate effective use of Executive's time.
· Represent the Executive by attending meetings where the Executive's attention is not required.
· Welcome guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Expense/Invoice Management (10%)
· Prepare and submit completed online T&E form for Executive on a monthly basis.
· Partner with Executive to review and approve the expenses of their direct reports.
· Analyze spend of department.
· Process all invoice and purchase order requests.
General Team/Office Support (20%)
· Coordinate senior Executive meetings and prepare confidential and sensitive materials.
· Order office supplies for team and applicable departments.
· Assist Workplace Services in preparation of office area of new hires.
· Execute special projects and miscellaneous duties.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of experience in supporting an executive, preferably within prestige fragrance and beauty industry
· Able to support two Executives working across different departments
· Sound analytical and communication skills
· Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel experience
· Ability to interact at all levels with internal and external personnel
· Proactive, requiring little direction, takes responsibility
· Demonstrates a strong understanding of confidentiality