The Department Assistant is responsible for assisting the Assistant Boutique Director with the day-to-day job functions to successfully run the department. The Assistant must maintain the highest level of customer service throughout the department in line with Christian Dior expectations.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and track Fedex delivery statuses for loans and transfers.
- Run CRM type reports.
- Create reports to capture product customers.
- Prepare marketing tools for sales associates for client outreach.
- Conduct market analysis.
- Partner with boutique management and CRM manager for client outreach.
- Facilitation of gifts and letters to clients-birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive records, reports of clients.
- Serve as a partner in facilitating communication between Management and sales associates.
- Manage all incoming requests.
- Create reports to capture category customers.
- Analyze business reports and identify areas of opportunities to maximize sales.
- Assist in organizing and scheduling Trunk Show in partnership with Merchandising
- Oversee loans, transfers and cycle counts weekly while maintaining organization of stockrooms.
- Maintain image of salon.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision at times.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Ability to learn quickly when facing new problems.
- Ability to think outside the box when analyzing the business.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
- Capacity to multitask and adapt to a very fast pace environment.