- Fully responsible for Ready To Wear Department for the Harrods Concession
- Lead and motivate the team to ensure a fantastic shopping experience for the customers
- Listen to the client; provide a top level welcome and service,
- Actively take part in sales to reach monthly and seasonal target,
- Ensure a good presentation of the products and the respect of the appropriate visual merchandising, according to Céline ‘s brand image and guidelines,
- Develop a clientele and create loyalty trough CRM action plans.
- Supervise and coach collaborators of the Store, in order to increase competencies, then fostering the following and development of talents,
- Ensure the developments of competencies through products and sales training sessions,
- Give feedback on information coming from the Headquarters,
- Take part in the management of collaborators together with the Human Resources Direction (recruitment, motivation, administration, training...).
Administrative responsibilities :
- Create a regular and synthetic reporting on the activity,
- Ensure an accurate merchandising and restocking, in line with the guidelines from the Headquarters,
- Take part in buying sessions and briefs during the showrooms,
- Provide and validate the inventories.
The Department Manager is the official person in charge of the Concession and a Celine representative when the Concession Manager is out of the store.
This role calls for a strong combination of product knowledge, commercial and leadership skills, together with a passion of customer service.
Education: Master Degree level Diploma (Business School or similar).
Experience: 5 years' experience in managing a Fashion and Luxury store.
Languages: Fluent in English, practical skills in another language would be a plus.
Skills and professional qualities :
Comfortable with IT tools
Taste in sales and the retail environment
Real awareness about fashion
Interpersonal skills and service orientation
Reactivity / Dynamism / Versatility