Attached to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, the Department Manager Dior Homme will have a very operational role, and be responsible for the following missions on Homme Department in the boutique of Berlin KaDeWe:
- Managing the staff with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager. He or she will be in charge of coaching the team and developing talents on a daily basis.
- Maximizing sales results as well as various performance indicators on the product categories
- Stimulating sales based on a very good knowledge of the world of luxury and fashion. The person possesses top meeting and greeting skills for an exclusive clientele, and guarantees an impeccable and innovative customer service.
- Managing a portfolio of local and international clients. It is of the most importance that this person possesses excellent interpersonal skills and is able to create a long-term relationship based on trust and good communication.
- Being involved in purchasing and restocking in connection with the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager on his or her categories.
- Supervising stock management on his or her categories, organization (incl. inventory) and maximization. He or she will also be responsible for implementing, controlling, and monitoring Boutique's procedures within the shop.
- Complying with the Company's charter and overall prevailing codes and procedures.
This position will suit a candidate with a very good communication skill level, totally fluent in German, English, and ideally a third language. He or she possesses a proven experience of at least 5 years in the world of luxury and high-segment as a manager of a luxury store.
A quick-minded and energetic person with passion and drive, he or she has sensitivity towards the world of fashion, and a highly service-based sales approach. A charismatic person, he or she has fine abilities to listen, and knows how to combine rigor and professionalism.