Christian Dior and the Legacy
Christian Dior and the house that he created in 1947 has become the universal symbol of elegance, excellence and luxury. It created desire, magnifying the beauty of women. Today, the Creative Directors of the House continue to revisit the codes of Dior through Haute Couture, RTW, Leather Goods and Accessories, and Fine Jewellery and Timepieces.
Christian Dior Couture currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Department Manager to join the Leather Good's and Accessories department in our Melbourne Collin's boutique.
Your role within Christian Dior
Reporting to the Boutique Director, the Department Manager is responsible for supporting in the day-to-day operations within the Leather Goods and Accessories universe. This may include but not limited to:
- Optimising sales by developing their client database.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Cultivating a harmonious and positive work culture
- Fostering long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Supervising staff and inventory within Leather Goods and Accessories.
- Ensuring the correct execution of all company operating procedures.
As the successful candidate you will be driven and have a charismatic personality with a 'can-do' attitude. You will have exceptional sales and customer service experience that focuses on creating bespoke memories in each client engagement. You will also be an adaptable individual, who enjoys working in fast-paced and evolving environments.
In addition, you will have:
- A minimum of five years retail experience with, two years of retail leadership experience;
- The ability to drive sales targets, KPI's and client strategy by identifying and pursuing opportunities for new lead generation;
- An engaging personality who can embrace Christian Dior's essence and project their passion though styling and sales;
- Mentoring skills to guide our sales team on the principles of client development and ways of capturing new lead generation;
- Strong boutique operational experience, with the capacity to implement all needed initiatives and demonstrate commercial creativity
- Diverse communication skills to liaise directly with current and potential clients.
- Time management skills to adapt to an ever changing environment.