As Assistant Store Director, you will be working in the most iconic and luxurious FENDI store, the global Flagship Palazzo FENDI.
You will be an Ambassador of the brand, supporting the Store Director to run the Flagship ensuring team effectiveness, maximum profitability and productivity.
You will be a motivating leader and coach, inspiring and leading the team by example to achieve the best performance while ensuring customer satisfaction and the highest standards of service.
With a focused and entrepreneurial mindset you will enhance the clienteling activities encouraging your team to build long lasting and loyal relationships with their clients.
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs by maximizing the business opportunities;
- Actively propose and contribute to the clienteling initiatives both inside and outside the store;
- Nurture, develop and maintain an excellent clients' network on the local area;
- Dedicate efforts and strategy in liaise with PR to ensure VIP connections;
- Support the proposal and organisation of trunk shows, special displays and events;
- Contribute to a "top level" customer service to exceed any clientele desire and need;
- Contribute to the analysis and the elaboration of sales figures;
- Support the execution of action plans based on market calendar for goal obtainment;
- Support the execution of Store' merchandising guidelines;
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry and monitor local competitors business strategy;
- Contribute to display set-up for windows and interiors, following and executing meeting guidelines communicated by Visual Merchandising;
- Support the Store Director in the performance management process also coordinating the activities and the team by fostering teamwork and a positive work environment;
- Ensure the staff meet all the company standards on appearance, selling ceremony, behaviors.
- 7+ years of experience in Fashion/Luxury Sales
- 5+ years of experience in a Managerial role
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferred
- Excellent ability in using the MS Office suite, CRM and Retail tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to generate trust among both coworkers and clients
- Results-driven, ability to implement all needed initiatives and demonstrate commercial creativity
- Fluency in English is a must