BVLGARI IS THE MAGNIFICENT AND CONTEMPORARY ROMAN HIGH JEWELER. Since 1884, our creations inspired by Rome Heritage reflect extraordinary colored gemstones combinations, as well innovation and magnificence.
In order to complete our team driven by excellence and the commitment, of creating a working environment achieving full customer satisfaction, Bulgari Middle East is looking for his future:
DEPUTY STORE MANAGER
As a Bulgari Ambassador, you are responsible to support the Boutique Manager in the achievement of the sales objectives by performing regular coaching of the sales team to deliver exceptional service to customers. Act as an advisor towards customers and the sales team ensuring sales closure and customer satisfaction.
- Listen and understand clients' needs, providing customized advice and introducing them to the discovery of the Brand.
- Establish and develop relationship with existing clients and engage new customers to the brand.
- Reach sales targets and manage the boutique in order to achieve sales objectives and KPI's.
- Concur to the definition of action plans related to the mystery shopping results and ensure their implementation.
- Support the Store Manager in coaching the Sales Team on how to deliver an unique and memorable shopping experience (customer focus, storytelling, extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude), observing the sales floor and providing feedback accordingly, when he/she is not on-duty
- Capture and maximize every occasion (e.g. trainings, events, sales) to support the Sales Team to ensure that each of them is able to provide an unique and memorable shopping experience.
- Address client concerns/disputes/complains assuring the client satisfaction is restored.
- In absence of the Store Manager be responsible for the good maintenance, the safe environment, the good functioning of the store as well as the respect of product assortment and visual merchandising guidelines. > When the Head of back office is not present be responsible for the store stock, ensuring to efficiently and effectively manage it according to KPI's.
- Guarantee the correct application of company norms and procedures (discount etc..)
- Supervise After Sales Service request providing excellent service.
- Organize and implement store rotations, shifts and holidays.
The ideal candidate should hold at least 5 to 7 years' experience in a sales or management role, within Bulgari or from a competitor within other luxury/fashion brands. A strong negotiator with business awareness, flexibility, with the ability to demonstrate integrity and respect all times is essential for the role.
- Knowledge of Luxury business
- Selling skills
- Store procedures and process
- CRM techniques and tools
- Store operation applications (Beanstore, CRM, Sap etc..)
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari's people are its soul, the living part of our brand.
Bulgari offers a multitude of positions and activities around the world. Innumerable possibilities and dynamic career opportunities are accessible for both experienced professionals and recent graduates within Bulgari or the LVMH Group. As well, there are always a variety of pathways between these various departments, countries and activities. At Bulgari, you are encouraged to demonstrate your potential by pursuing the career direction that suits your natural talents.