As a Bulgari Ambassador, you are responsible to support the Boutique Manager in the achievement of the sales objectives by performing regular coaching of the sales team to deliver exceptional service to customers. Act as an advisor towards customers and the sales team ensuring sales closure and customer satisfaction:
- Listen and understand clients' needs, providing customized advice and introducing them to the discovery of the Brand.
- Establish and develop relationship with existing clients and engage new customers to the brand.
- Reach sales targets and manage the boutique in order to achieve sales objectives and KPI's.
- Concur to the definition of action plans related to the mystery shopping results and ensure their implementation.
- Support the Store Manager in coaching the Sales Team on how to deliver an unique and memorable shopping experience (customer focus, storytelling, extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude), observing the sales floor and providing feedback accordingly, when he/she is not on-duty
- Capture and maximize every occasion (e.g. trainings, events, sales) to support the Sales Team to ensure that each of them is able to provide a unique and memorable shopping experience.
- In absence of the Store Manager, be responsible for the good maintenance, the safe environment, the good functioning of the store as well as the respect of product assortment and visual merchandising guidelines.
- Guarantee the correct application of company norms and procedures.
- Supervise After Sales Service request providing excellent service.
- Organize and implement store rotations, shifts and holidays.
The ideal candidate should hold at least 5 to 7 years' experience in a sales or management role, within Bulgari or from a competitor within other luxury/fashion brands. A strong negotiator with business awareness, flexibility, with the ability to demonstrate integrity and respect all times is essential for the role:
- Knowledge of Luxury business
- Selling skills
- Store procedures and process
- CRM techniques and tools
- Store operation applications
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari's people are its soul, the living part of our brand.