MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Global VM Designer collaborates with the Manager of Global VMSD in the development and execution for visual merchandising design and artwork for point-of-sale.
Support the Manager of Global Visual Merchandising to execute the following:
- Concept, create and deliver strong design solutions to support in-store Visual Merchandising and Marketing initiatives such as fixture graphics, store signage, gondolas, end caps and display
- Create and own all guidelines for seasonal and core updates to communicate concepts effectively to the markets and cross functional teams.
- Support creation of briefs and mock-ups for internal concept development and review
- Understand how to adapt designs across channels and various markets.
- Partner with cross-functional global teams for creation of channel and market specific graphics and copy/language.
- Ability to comprehend and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support all project phases from ideation to in-store execution and post-roll-out support.
- Time manage all design projects including scheduling reviews to ensure important deadlines are met
- Present ideas and participate in key brainstorms/meetings
- BFA Graphic Design or Industrial Design
- 3 years of related experience in visual merchandising, event design, or interior design.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas through 2D drawings and 3D renderings.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch-up or comparable, and Office Suite.
- Knowledge of in-store execution, understanding of die-lines, type-safeties, lives and trim.
- Attention to detail, ability to execute flawlessly
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal, to share and communicate strategy.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience in luxury beauty or fashion retail preferred