Working with VM Director, Sephora, manage the creation of visual elements (creative, digital, and visual) to support Sephora in the North American market, ensuring Dior brand integrity at the point of sale.
- Full time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for design and preparation of artwork for the following:
- All locally produced direct mail pieces including GWP mailers, blow ins/inserts, tip cards, hangtags, etc.
- All locally produced training documents (workbooks, training cards, business planner).
- All locally produced POS materials, to include: ledge top pieces, floor standing pieces, in case pieces, transflexes.
- All logos for various projects (sales meeting, BC of the Year).
· Responsible for preparation of artwork for the following:
o Outdoor advertising (billboards, phone/mall kiosks).
· Miscellaneous creative services:
o Compiling all sellbook files and art work prior to production.
o Fulfilling all artwork requests.
o Reviewing all matchprints and pre-production proofs for all of the above.
o Attend all photo shoots.
o Attend press runs.
> Conduct all other job-related activities.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's degree in design or another related field
· 5+ years of experience in creative design, preferably within the prestige fragrance and beauty industry
· An elevated design aesthetic and a portfolio that showcases beauty and luxury work across a range of print, digital, and in-store pieces
· Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop). 3D preferred.
· Sound understanding of the retail/beauty consumer market
· Strong communication skills
· Organized and able to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines and many revisions
· Must be hands-on with creative projects
· Strong computer skills (Mac experience preferred)
Able to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment