A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
- Responsible for leading, developing and delivering the global online acquisition strategy.
- Drive new client acquisition activities through digital awareness and engagement channels, including PPC, SEO, Paid Social & Display
- Ownership of the online acquisition budget and effective budget deployment across digital channels.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns to effectively drive traffic and revenue growth for the business.
- Develop and deliver a robust online acquisition strategy, in close collaboration with the Communications and CRM teams, ensuring activity remains within budget and achieves planned ROI.
- Analyse and report on digital activities, providing actionable insights on a weekly basis.
- Employ effective test and learn strategies, to ensure our digital acquisition strategy is continually evolving and keeping up with industry trends.
- Manage our digital agencies and oversee the performance of PPC, Paid Social & Display campaigns and strategies.
- Work with the Online Content Manager to ensure the website is optimised to target relevant keywords and ultimately increase organic visibility and traffic.
- Align with the global communication plan teams and Merchandising team to ensure.
- Experience of paid media and media planning, preferably a retail or luxury environment
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for fashion and retail industry
- Ability to balance priorities and work flexibly
- Excellent Excel and numerical skills
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive