It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. This role will be key in helping to develop LOEWE's traffic to achieve eCommerce revenue. You will be joining a 12 people Omnichannel team that is growing the eCommerce activity. Reporting to the Digital Performance Manager, the Digital Acquisition Specialist will primarily be responsible for managing performance channels, increasing qualify traffic and optimizing towards conversion rate and ROI. Your responsibilities will range from planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all online erformance activities around Paid Search, Organic Search, Newsletters and Affiliate Marketing. This candidate will work in a cross functional capacity, working closely with marketing and will manage external agencies.
You will start by ensuring our Paid and Organic search strategy is optimized to its fullest potential to drive online revenue. Using existing audits, historical performance and audience data to enhance the go to market approach. You will then further build out the LOEWE digital performance strategy by expanding channels and implementing a process to deliver on results. Once operational, you will be leading continuous improvement across all these areas and looking for opportunities to increase qualified traffic to the site.
- Drive online revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
- Create and distribute weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI's. Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to senior stakeholders
- Take a data driven approach to managing campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance. Track and evaluate KPIs of all performance channels (newsletter, SEM, SEO, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referral partners, etc.) by country and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall performance effectiveness in line with budgeted spend
- Manage the day-to-day search activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies. Refine campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- Site optimization: Define opportunities on site (structure) and content to drive Search Engine Optimization
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Build out A/B tests to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Attribution: Measure and value customer touchpoints to weight the investment based in the presence that they have in the conversion path
- Work with the Marketing team to compile specific reports and insights utilizing data from analytics tools and give insights to improve conversion on LOEWE.com
- Work with the Marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages.
- Work with affiliate networks to recruit new affiliates and negotiate commissions, build relationships, ensuring the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials
- Use 1P and 3P audience data to inform and refine campaign strategies and targeting segmentations
- Work with broader eCommerce team on annual site and campaign calendars, detailing the timelines of seasonal promotions, along with other campaigns
- Contribute to strategic 360 documents that help align multiple teams
- Write campaign briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- 3+ years of experience in performance-based marketing.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, e-mail and Social Media channels.
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions. Comfortable analysing traffic performance and turning insights into actions.
- Excels when working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with global luxury/premium brands in a digital/performance capacity. The person will have a proven track record of delivering online results through marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies to support local performance needs.
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Has strong communication and analytical skills - Fluency in English is required.
- Experience working in a highly innovative & fast paced environment.
- Self-starter mentality with a solutions-oriented mindset.