Reporting to the Asia Digital Team Leader, you will (1) be responsible for digital analytics including website traffic / social media / trending, and (2) be assisting the products update and promotion on louisvuitton.com
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide digital insight on internal platforms' performance, including louisvuitton.com and related social media. Accountable for regular extraction of data and compilation of activity updates. Assist in ad hoc market researches when required.
- Facilitate social media editorial posting for supported countries with corporate defined tools. Propose campaign opportunities to maximize social media reach, and use corporate defined tools for editorial approval and insight.
- Assist in maintaining Asian websites' products update, and its content through CMS. Including translation from English to Chinese and proof-reading.
- Ensure that product, content and promotions are well represented in all digital interfaces and prioritize activity according to the brand commercial calendar. Execute tactical adjustments to your plan to maximize opportunities.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree holder / tertiary educated, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English and Chinese).
- 3 years of relevant working experience in digital analytics / social media / online catalogue maintenance / fashion industry.
- Strong proficient on Microsoft Office. Knowledge on Traditional Chinese input / Photoshop. HTML / XML is a plus.
- Team player, organized, flexible and able to complete tasks independently.
- Detail minded is essential.